From serious sports-people to beach browsers – we’ve got quality eye protection to suit everyone
Sue Wassall Optometrists is fortunate enough to have premises in two attractive locations – one coastal and the other in a historic square. Both are fully wheelchair accessible.
Many people are eligible for sight tests on the NHS, and vouchers can also be available to help cover the cost of eyewear.
You can get a free NHS eye test if you are:
- Aged 60 or over
- Under 16, or under 19 and still in full time education
- Diagnosed as having diabetes or glaucoma
- 40 years of age or over with a close relative with glaucoma
- Registered blind or partially sighted
- In need of complex lenses (you may also get an optical voucher)
- On income Support or Income Based Job Seekers Allowance
- Named on, or entitled to, an NHS tax credit exemption certificate
- Named on a valid HC2 or HC3 certificate